UC Davis employees are encouraged to receive their W-2 tax form electronically. This is the fastest way to access your W-2 information from 2005 through last year. W-2 forms are provided through the At Your Service Online (AYSO) Web site.
Electronic W-2 from AYSO
The W-2 at AYSO will be an original W-2, not a duplicate copy, and will require you sign into your account. If you have not accessed your account at AYSO previously, or have forgotten your username or password use the following instructions:
- Contact the PPS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for a temporary password (Please DO NOT include any SSN information in your email)
- Access UCNet site and click on the "Sign in to Your Accounts" button, on the right side of the page
- Use the New to UC and have a temporary password? link and follow the instructions
- Enter the requested information to establish a new password
- If you have previously set up a username it will be provided as a reminder for future use
- You may be prompted to agree to the electronic authorization and to choose four questions that will be used to verify your identity for future password resets
- Under the Income & Taxes heading, choose the W-2 link
You can also contact the PPS Help Desk at (530) 752-7750 or by email at email@example.com for assistance with your account.
Paper W-2 Forms
If you are no longer an employee of UC Davis, or requested your W-2 in paper form and have moved, your W-2 is available through At Your Service Online (AYSO), see the instructions above. If you have no computer access or need a W-2 prior to 2005, your form may be available for pick up in person at the Payroll Division office.
Please complete the help request form to be contacted regarding availability and the best method of access to your W-2. Do not include your SSN as part of your request, if this information is needed it will be requested.