Distribution Services is a multifunctional department within the Accounting & Financial Services division of UC Davis. It uses economies of scale principles to support efficient supply chain management and logistics activities that encompass shipping and receiving, mail processing, document storage, document destruction, and supply purchases. The department also coordinates the disposition of University surplus property and further supports teaching and research through the microscope pool, compressed gas cylinder program, and furniture installation service.
For the location of specific Distribution Services units, please go to that unit's site by using the links to the right.
UC Davis Distribution Services
One Shields Ave
Davis, CA 95616-5270
615 Hopkins Rd
Davis, CA 95616
- From Interstate 80, take Highway 113 North (towards Woodland) to the Hutchison Drive exit (first exit).
- Turn left onto Hutchison Drive, and follow through the traffic circles (bearing right at the first one, and left at the second) to stay on Hutchison.
- Turn left onto Hopkins Road (you'll see the sign for the airport).
- Turn right onto Apiary Drive.
- Enter through the second gate on the left side.
- Visitor spots and main entrance are at the east end of the building.
- Parking permits are required to park in our lot.