Cashier & Payment Solutions Office
Easy Transfer Bank to Bank Wire Transfers (For Chinese Students)
UC Davis accepts wire payments facilitated through Easy Transfer. This wire transfer solution is an option for Chinese international students wishing to pay their student bills. This option allows you to pay your student account balance using your Chinese bank account, and the system will use the real time Chinese Yuan to Dollar exchange rate to ensure the lowest cost. See Easy Transfer’s website for further information.
Below are the instructions to facilitate an Easy Transfer payment. The information provided is for informational purposes only and not an endorsement of Easy Transfer.
Caution: Wired funds transactions can take 2-5 business days to complete after your local bank initiates payment to Easy Transfer. Therefore, we recommend you initiate all wire payments for student fees at least five business days before the published fee payment deadline to ensure payment is received by the deadline and to avoid being dropped from your classes.
Steps To Make A Payment
Step 1: Initiate your payment quote online
- Enter the amount due in US dollars
- Select purpose of payment
- Enter your student details (Student name,Citizen Identity Card Number of the People's Republic of China, Student ID)
- Enter Payer’s information (Payers name, Phone and E-mail)
- Accept Easy Transfer Payment Agreement
- Confirm and Submit order
Step 2: Upload valid payment statement
- Upload one of the following proof of student status, which includes a copy of I-20, offer letter, and student bill statement.
Step 3: Transfer funds to Easy Transfer
- Select from one of the four payment options.
- The payment instructions will guide you how to transfer funds through your personal bank or online.
Step 4: Easy Transfer does the rest
- Using your order details, Easy Transfer will transfer your funds to UC Davis’s account.
- This usually takes one to three business days after your local bank initiates payment to Easy Transfer.
- You will receive WeChat, text or email message after the fund is received by UC Davis.